The manufacturing process is very simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Recipe.
2 large chicken breasts, about 1 pound total
1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
2 cups of low sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 cups of finely shredded parmesan cheese, 4 oz
1/2 pound of uncooked penne pasta, about 2 1/2 cups measured
1/4 cup to 1/2 a cup of hot water
kosher salt and black pepper
- Add chicken breasts, heavy cream, chicken broth, olive oil and one teaspoon of salt to slow cooker.
- Cook on low for about four hours, until chicken has reached 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and set aside to cool and shred.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of hot water and penne pasta, cover and cook on high for about 30 minutes. Just until pasta is tender.
- Once pasta is tender, stir in parmesan cheese, shredded chicken and additional salt and black pepper to taste.
- Thin sauce with additional hot water, only if needed.
Original recipe visit: Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo @ number-2-pencil.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo Recipe dishes above can be useful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-12-24 18:48:43.