Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make really yummy Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole Recipe dishes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole Recipe. Please follow the guidelines well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Open up a package of biscuits and cut each into 6 pieces.
- Spread cut biscuits in the bottom of the greased casserole dish.
- Cook breakfast sausage according to package directions. Cut into bite sized pieces and spread over top of biscuits.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of shredded cheese over the sausage.
- Beat 6 eggs with milk and pour over the biscuits and sausage.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and add a shake of salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes until the eggs are set.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole @ messforless.net
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole Recipe recipes over can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.