Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely yummy Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies dishes. The production process is very simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies. Please comply with the directions well.
- 1 and 1/2 cups + 1 Tablespoon (198g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1/4 cup (21g) unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- 3/4 cup (150g) packed light brown sugar (or dark brown)
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature1
- 1 Tablespoon milk (I use buttermilk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon red food coloring (liquid, gel, or 2 tsp beet powder alternative)*
- 1 cup (180g) semi-sweet chocolate chips (plus a few extra for after baking)
- Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on high speed until creamy, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and the bottom of the bowl as needed. Beat in the brown sugar and granulated sugar until combined and creamy, about 1 minute. Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla extract, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Once mixed, add the food coloring and beat until combined. Turn the mixer off and pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Turn the mixer on low and slowly beat until a very soft dough is formed. Beat in more food coloring if you’d like the dough to be brighter red. On low speed, beat in the chocolate chips. The dough will be sticky.
- For full instructions please see : sallysbakingaddiction.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.