The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Baked Chicken with Spinach and Artichokes.
Chicken, spinach and artichokes come together in this delicious, one-pot recipe.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 to 6 chicken pieces (thighs, chicken breast, legs, etc…)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 can (14-ounces) quartered artichokes, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow onion , thinly sliced
- 1 red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot , sliced into thin rounds
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped, divided
- 1 bag (6 to 8 ounces) baby spinach
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large nonstick skillet that’s safe for stovetop and oven.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add to skillet and brown on both sides; about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and set it on the side, leaving oil in skillet.
- Add artichokes, onions, carrots and 1/2 of chopped garlic to the skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are slightly tender, stirring occasionally.
- Get Full Recipe => diethood.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Baked Chicken with Spinach and Artichokes dishes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn