The production process is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Quick Beer Bread.
Looking for a quick addition to a hearty bowl of soup, a delicious salad, or really…any meal? Well this Quick Beer Bread is your answer!
I use to spend a lot of money buying the pre-made mixes for this bread. Once I made this homeade version though, I would never buy another one again. Once you see how easy and delicious this version is, you will never go back either!
I love this version of beer bread because there are no special ingredients aside from what I normally have in my pantry.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 can (12oz.) beer (any lemon/lime soda may be used as a substitute)
- ½ stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan (or 4 mini loaf pans, see extra tip below).
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to a large bowl and whisk together until combined. Add beer and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Pour half the melted butter into greased loaf pan. Add the batter, then pour the remaining melted butter on top of your batter.
- Bake on center rack for 50-60 minutes. The top should be brown and crispy and toothpick should come out clean when inserted into the center of the loaf.
- Remove from oven, let sit in pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve immediately!
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Quick Beer Bread dishes over can be valuable for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.tn