The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook POODLE DOODLES.
A delightful peanut butter candy with nuts and coconut, all dipped in chocolate. These will soon become one of your favorite Christmas candies! (Read on to learn more about the name!) This recipe is low carb, sugar free, gluten free, and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel.
- ½ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Natural Sugar Free Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Nuts (I used walnuts)
- ½ Cup Gentle Sweet
- ¼ Cup Golden Flaxmeal
For the Coating:
- ½ Cup Trim Healthy Mama Chocolate Chips or Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 2 Teaspoons Melted Coconut Oil
- In a large bowl, melt butter and peanut butter, then mix well.
- Add coconut, chopped nuts, Gentle Sweet, and flaxmeal, then stir.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to for mixture to become firm enough to form into shapes.
- Remove from freezer and form into 2 inch long rectangles/logs. Place back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
For full instructions please see : mymontanakitchen.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making POODLE DOODLES recipes above can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-10-05 15:15:15.