The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Pesto Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash for Two.
1 medium-sized spaghetti squash, cut in half lengthwise
non-stick cooking spray
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
2 cups packed fresh baby spinach
2-3 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 cup traditional pesto
1/3 cup whole fat plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
fresh basil for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cooking sheet with foil.
- Spray both halves of the squash with non-stick cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place squash halves cut-side down and bake for 30 minutes.
- While the squash is in the oven, begin cooking the the chicken. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. When hot, add chicken pieces and stir frequently until they are almost cooked through. Add spinach and sun dried tomatoes.
- Cook chicken, spinach and tomato mixture for another 3-4 minutes, until spinach is cooked down. Place mixture in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- When the spaghetti squash is done, let it cool for a couple minutes and then run a fork through the flesh, one side at a time. Long spaghetti-like strings should appear and easily separate from the squash. As the spaghetti flesh is removed, add it to the bowl with the chicken. Leave the empty squash shells on the baking sheet for later use.
- Add pesto and greek yogurt to the squash and chicken mixture. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Divide the chicken squash mixture evenly between both squash shells. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place back in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees. Broil 2 minutes for a cheesy golden brown top.
- Serve in the squash shell, or remove from shell and serve in a bowl. Store leftovers in airtight containers for up to 4 days.
If you are meal prepping this recipe, it is best to remove the pesto chicken spaghetti from the shell for storage. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Original Recipes visit: Pesto Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash for Two @ projectmealplan.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Pesto Chicken Stuffed Spaghetti Squash for Two recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-02-02 09:33:35.