Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make really tasty PINA COLADA BANANA BREAD recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook PINA COLADA BANANA BREAD. Please comply with the guidelines well.
This bread is sunny, sweet and oh so indulgent. The foundation of any bread recipe is the flour and I’ve used Bob’s Red Mill Organic Unbleached White Flour. This flour is made with organic hard red wheat…period. There are no additives. It’s the same high protein flour as used by professional bakers and is perfect for every
One of the things that I love about this pina colada banana bread is even though it tastes exotic, it’s not an expensive recipe to make. Here are a few tips and tricks I’ve found when making this pina colada banana bread.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Unbleached Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 8 ounce can pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1-2 Tablespoons pineapple juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, roughly mash the bananas. Add the egg, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, and rum flavoring. Blend together until well combined. Add the melted butter and mix again.
for full instruction please see : www.accidentalhappybaker.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making PINA COLADA BANANA BREAD dishes over can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.