Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make really yummy PEANUT BUTTER BALLS recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare PEANUT BUTTER BALLS. Please comply with the guidelines well.
So, I decided to whip up some peanut butter balls instead! Easy, quick & no oven involved… perfect for a summer day!
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, butter & vanilla until smooth. Dump in the powdered sugar and stir until too stiff to stir with a fork… then comes the fun part.
- Dig in with your (clean!) hands and stir & knead until a smooth stiff dough forms. Roll into small (teaspoon-full size) balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Once you are done rolling all the dough, place the sheet in the fridge to chill and set for a few hours, until very firm.
For full instructions please see : sweetannas.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making PEANUT BUTTER BALLS recipes above can be useful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-15 03:59:42.