The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have written on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Overnight Ham, Egg, and Cheese Monkey Bread.
Does your family sit down to a special brunch on Christmas morning? It’s definitely a tradition in our house, and I spend a lot of time planning the perfect menu! In addition to muffins, pastries, and fruit, I always like to include a savory breakfast casserole as well. My only requirement? Everything has to be ready the night before!
In a house full of little boys, there’s NO CHANCE that I’ll have any spare moments on Christmas morning to stand in the kitchen making a fancy meal.
Fortunately, this savory monkey bread meets all of my criteria. The family thinks it’s delicious, it’s easy heck, it uses refrigerated biscuit dough!, and I can make it ahead of time.
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 small (10.2-oz. cans) refrigerated biscuit dough (You need about 20 ounces of refrigerated dough total, so if you can’t find the small cans, just use one full can and part of an additional can to add up to about 20 ounces)
- 1 ½ cups diced, cooked ham (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions plus extra for garnish, if desired
- In large bowl, beat eggs and milk with whisk until smooth.
- Separate biscuit dough; cut each biscuit into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in ham, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer. At this point you can either cover it and place it in the refrigerator to sit overnight before baking, OR you can go ahead and bake it right away. Whatever is most convenient for you!
- If preparing in advance, cover the bowl and refrigerate the mixture for up to 12 hours. Alternatively, you can bake the mixture right away.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Give the biscuit mixture one more good stir to make sure that all of the ingredients are evenly combined. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Read more please visit : www.theseasonedmom.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Overnight Ham, Egg, and Cheese Monkey Bread recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2018-03-21 02:53:45.