The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Only 25 Minutes to Make! Creamy Tomato One Pot Pasta.
Easy to make, delicious creamy pasta! Throw all of your ingredients into one pot and dinner will be ready in just 20 minutes!
- 12 ounces whole grain fettuccine or linguine
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 large onion , sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 3 ounces Low-Fat Cream Cheese (or Neufschatel Cheese)
- 1-1/2 cups pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese , or to taste
- In a stockpot, combine pasta, water, vegetable broth, onions, basil leaves, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cover, cook over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Remove cover and continue to cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until pasta is cooked and almost all liquid is absorbed; stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese and tomato sauce; mix until combined.
- Stir in grated parmesan cheese; taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Serve immediately.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Only 25 Minutes to Make! Creamy Tomato One Pot Pasta recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-25 04:34:29.