The production procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Homemade Cheddar Cheese Popcorn.
Easy Homemade Cheddar Cheese Popcorn! Just like the kind you buy in tins at Christmas. The best part is it takes just five minutes to make and is done 100% in the microwave!
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese powder
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 6 cups popped popcorn or 1/3 cups popcorn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Put a 1/3 of a cup of kernels in a medium brown paper bag.
- Roll the top of it closed.
- Microwave until the kernels stop popping at the rate of at least 1 per second.
- In a large brown paper bag, combine the popcorn and butter by shaking the bag while pouring the butter in a slow stream.
- Once all the butter is in, roll the bag closed and shake it REALLY well.
- Combine the cheddar cheese powder, mustard powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Get Full Recipe => dinnerthendessert.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Homemade Cheddar Cheese Popcorn dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-25 02:55:58.