The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare ONE SKILLET CASHEW CHICKEN STIR FRY.
This EASY 20 minute One Skillet Cashew Chicken Stir Fry is the perfect weeknight meal that is healthy, full of flavor and perfect for your weekly meal prep!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- ½ cup carrots, julienned
- ⅓ cup unsalted cashews
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 Tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- 3 Tbsp all-natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 2 or 3 Tbsp water
- To make the sauce, whisk together tamari (or soy sauce), peanut butter, honey, sesame oil, and grated ginger in a small bowl. Whisk in 2 or 3 tablespoons of water, depending on the consistency you prefer, and set aside.
- Visit ONE SKILLET CASHEW CHICKEN STIR FRY By http://www.eatyourselfskinny.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making ONE SKILLET CASHEW CHICKEN STIR FRY recipes above can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn