Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make extremely tasty One-pan Salmon and Veggie Bake recipes. The production procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook One-pan Salmon and Veggie Bake. Please comply with the instructions well.
When you’re short on time and even shorter on dinner ideas, this One-Pan Salmon and Veggie Bake is just the ticket!
- 1 ¼ lbs. Wild-caught salmon, cut into 4 portions
- 1 lb. sweet potato (about 1 medium)
- 12 oz. green beans, trimmed
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing & Marinade*, divided
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill (or ½ tsp. dried dill)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- *May substitute: 2 Tbsp. avocado or olive oil + Juice of ½ lemon + 1 clove garlic, finely minced for the bottled dressing
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash sweet potatoes and pat dry. Using a knife or mandolin slicer, thinly slice the sweet potato (with peel intact) into rounds about 1/8th inch thick.
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet. Add green beans and red onions. Drizzle 1 ½ Tbsp. Tessemae’s Organic Lemon Garlic Dressing & Marinade over vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables in a thin layer, making a space for each of the salmon filets. Nestle salmon filets into the vegetables then drizzle them with the remaining ½ Tbsp. dressing.
- Arrange lemon slices over the top of each filet. Sprinkle salmon and vegetables with dill, sea salt and pepper.
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, check salmon for doneness. If it flakes easily with a fork and is no longer opaque then it’s done. Remove it to plate and loosely cover with a second plate or a lid. Return vegetables to over and continue cooking an additional 5-10 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Remove pan from oven. Serve salmon and vegetables with additional lime wedges and sea salt and pepper, if desired.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making One-pan Salmon and Veggie Bake dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn