Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely delicious Old-Fashioned Cream Cheese Pound Cake dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Old-Fashioned Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Please adhere to the instructions well.
This Old-Fashioned Cream Cheese Pound Cake is probably one of my most favorite desserts EVER! It makes a statement on the holiday dessert table and it can just as easily finish off a weeknight dinner! It is simple, but elegant. A sprinkling of powdered sugar is a simple touch or go all out with fresh whipped cream and fruit (I love berries)! Or drizzle it with a quick and easy glaze. You just can’t go wrong with a classic recipe like this!
This is such a favorite in the Love Bakes Good Cakes house that it is automatically on the menu for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter! I’ve had people tell me that this cake reminds them of their grandmother and her baking – it’s that good!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Challenge Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups Challenge Butter, softened
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 cups cake flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Fresh whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- Fresh berries, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside.
- With an electric stand mixer, cream butter, and cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar gradually and beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and make sure each one is completely mixed in before adding the next, beating well with each addition. Add the flour all at once and mix until well combined. Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Start checking for doneness at 1 hour by inserting a toothpick near the center of the cake. When it comes out clean, the cake is done.
- Allow cake to cool in pan 10 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- To serve, slice cake and garnish with a sprinkle of powdered sugar, a dollop of freshly whipped cream and fresh berries.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Old-Fashioned Cream Cheese Pound Cake dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-04 18:03:46.