The production procedure is very simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Easy Aloha Chicken Dinner.
I discovered Aloha Chicken a few months ago and quickly added this recipe to my frequently-made dinner list.
Aloha Chicken is a delicious quick-and-easy weeknight meal the whole family will love!
With mouthwatering pineapple flavor, it takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish for this tasty dinner.
I love that Aloha Chicken is similar to a good stir fry because it is so easy and simple to make, but it’s completely different in its own delicious way.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (16 oz) pineapple chunks
- 1.5 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, or coconut aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2-3 cups cooked rice
- Follow cooking instructions for your rice to prepare while you are making the chicken.
- Cut the chicken into strips. Put the flour into a gallon bag and add the chicken. Shake to coat.
- Brown the chicken with the oil over medium heat in a skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked through and juices are clear. Set the chicken aside.
for full recipes please see : livingwellmom.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Easy Aloha Chicken Dinner recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-04 18:31:56.