The production process is really easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook No Bake Holiday Oreo Truffles.
- 15.25 oz. package Oreos any flavor, double stuffed or regular
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz. Baker’s baking white chocolate bars
- Green oil-based food coloring*
- 1/2 cup holiday sprinkles
- Place the Oreos (filling & all) in a food processor (in batches if necessary) and process until fine crumbs are formed and large chunks are gone.
- Mix in the softened cream cheese until very well combined and the dough becomes sticky. I use my hands for this!
- Roll about 1- 1 ½ tablespoons of dough into a ball and set aside on a plate or in a container that you can fit in the freezer. Freeze the balls for at least 30 minutes.
For full instructions please see : thecozycook.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making No Bake Holiday Oreo Truffles recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.