Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get a guide on exactly how to make very delicious No Bake Banana Split Dessert dishes. The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare No Bake Banana Split Dessert. Please comply with the instructions well.
A classic! Layers of graham cracker crust, cream cheese filling, bananas, pineapple, strawberries, whipped cream, nuts, chocolate & a cherry on top!
For the Crust:
- 2 cups (198 grams) graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup (113 grams) unsalted butter, melted
For the Cream Cheese Layer:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
For the Fruit & Toppings:
- 3 to 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 16 ounces strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- ½ cup (57 grams) walnuts, chopped
- Chocolate syrup
- Maraschino cherries
- Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter with a fork, stirring until all of the crumbs are evenly moistened. Dump the crumbs into the prepared pan and press into an even layer. Refrigerate while you prepare the next layer.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the Cool Whip until thoroughly combined. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Arrange the banana slices in a single layer on top of the cream cheese filling, top with an even layer of the crushed pineapple, and then an even layer of the sliced strawberries.
- Cover with the Cool Whip, smoothing the top. Sprinkle with the chopped walnuts, then drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with maraschino cherries. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight. Leftovers can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making No Bake Banana Split Dessert recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.tn