The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes & Asparagus.
Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes & Asparagus is a simple meal that comes together on one baking sheet and is packed with flavor.
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes cut into 1×1 inch chunks halved or quartered depending on their initial size
- 3 tbsp. olive oil divided
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 1/2 inch thick boneless pork chops (1 pound total weight)*
- 1 lb. asparagus spears not too thick
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Use your hands to mix the potatoes around in the oil until they are all completely covered. Push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet.
- In a shallow dish or plate, add the parmesan, panko, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Place the pork chops on the open side of the baking sheet. Brush the top of the pork chops with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spoon half of the parmesan mixture evenly over the pork chops. Lightly press the parmesan mixture down onto the pork chops making a crust. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Trim the tough woody ends off of the asparagus spears (I typically take off 1 to 1 1/2 inches).
- Get Full Recipe => www.thewholesomedish.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes & Asparagus dishes over can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn