The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare MINI HEART SHAPED PIZZAS.
All you need are two heart shaped cookie cutters to make pizza night oh so much cuter. These mini pizzas are great for a date night in or just to brighten someone’s day. Because who would just love a heart shaped pizza? It’s a kid friendly recipe too so your kiddos can join in on the cooking.
Watch the video below to see just how easy they are to make!
- pizza dough (I used Trader Joe’s frozen organic pizza crust)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- flour, for dusting your work surface
- Preheat oven to 450°. Remove the pizza dough from the freezer let it sit out for 30 minutes to come to room temperature.
- Use a 1″ heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out the pepperonis. I found it easiest to flip the cookie cutter upside down and press the pepperoni into the cutter.
for full recipes please see : sarahhearts.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making MINI HEART SHAPED PIZZAS recipes over can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your friends.