Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really tasty Lemon Raspberry Poke Cake recipes. The production process is very simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Lemon Raspberry Poke Cake. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Lemon Raspberry Poke Cake will be your next favorite summer cake. Poke cakes make a great potluck dessert. This Lemon Raspberry Poke Cake is an easy lemon cake soaked in sweetened condensed milk, with a fresh raspberry sauce and topped with whipped cream.
For the Cake
2 cups granulated sugar
½ cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
2 large egg yolks
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
¼ cup light sour cream
1 large lemon, zested
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 package (3.4oz) instant lemon pudding
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
For the raspberry sauce:
3- 6 ounces containers fresh raspberries
¼ cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons flour or corn starch
1 tablespoon lemon juice or water
For the topping
1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
¾ cup powdered sugar
Zest of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on medium speed until the eggs and oil are well incorporated and the batter is lighter in color, about 2 minutes. Scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Next mix in the sour cream and lemon zest and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining dry ingredients. Add half the dry ingredients to the batter and beat on low speed while pouring in half of the buttermilk and mix just until the flour starts to incorporate.
- Finally add the remaining dry ingredients, mixing on low speed while pouring in the remaining buttermilk and beating until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl and stir the batter from the bottom to the top to ensure it’s well mixed.
- Pour the batter in a 9-inch by 13-inch pan and bake at 350°F for 28-32 minutes, keeping a careful eye on the baking during the last few minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Test the cake for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, your cake is done. Cool for 30 minutes.
- While the cake is still warm, take the end of a wooden spoon or another round object and poke holes all over the top of your cake. Pour the jar of sweetened condensed milk over top of the holes as equally as you can. Allow the cake to cool completely, refrigerating if necessary.
- Visit Lemon Raspberry Poke Cake @ beyondfrosting.com for full instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Lemon Raspberry Poke Cake recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-16 07:58:17.