Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely yummy MEXICAN MEATLOAF recipes. The production process is extremely simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook MEXICAN MEATLOAF. Please follow the instructions well.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Dash hot pepper sauce or Tabasco optional
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning I used my recipe for homemade taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion or regular onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green sweet peppers
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 10 ounce cans Rotel tomatoes with green chilis (well drained)
- 1 egg
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips or corn chips divided (I used tostado chips)
Topping for Mexican meatloaf:
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese I used a Finely Shredded Fiesta Blend that is a combination of Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla and Asadero Cheese that came from Walmart
- Mix together in a large mixing bowl the ground beef with the minced garlic, cilantro, pepper, salt, hot sauce and taco seasoning.
- Fold in the onions, peppers, corn, drained tomatoes, egg and 1 1/2 cups of the crushed tortilla chips.
- Read more please visit : thesouthernladycooks.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making MEXICAN MEATLOAF recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-23 14:10:42.