The production process is very easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Banana Oatmeal Muffins Blender Recipe.
Banana oatmeal muffins are perfect for breakfast, snacks, or dessert. This skinny muffins recipe has NO butter, sugar, or oil. Greek yogurt and honey are used instead. The best part about this easy banana muffins recipe is that the batter is made in a blender, so there are fewer dishes to wash!
- 2 cups oats (quick cooking or old fashioned)
- 2 large very ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder (I prefer aluminum free)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Up to 1/2 cup mix-ins: chocolate chips (mini or regular), chopped dark chocolate, nuts, dried cranberries, or blueberries (fresh or frozen and rinsed)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 12-cup standard muffin tin or line with paper liners. If using liners, lightly grease them as well. Set aside.
- Place the all ingredients but the mix-ins in a blender or the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade: oats, bananas, eggs, Greek yogurt,
- Visit Banana Oatmeal Muffins Blender Recipe By https://www.wellplated.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Banana Oatmeal Muffins Blender Recipe recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-10-23 12:55:06.