The production process is really easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Low Carb Crack Slaw Recipe.
INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED: (CUT IN HALF FOR SINGLE BATCH)
- 2 lbs. Ground beef or turkey (your choice on meat)
- 2 bags Dole (or other brand) Classic Cole Slaw Mix
- 4 Green Onion
- 3 tsp minced garlic (I used real garlic and cut up just a few slices, adjust to taste)
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce (I used light soy sauce to taste, doesn’t have to be exact)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- *Optional add a single serve packet of splenda. I did not but see that some do.
- Ground hamburger in pan as you normally would.
- In separate pan I put sesame oil, soy sauce, chopped up green onion and chopped up garlic together and stir fried it until tender. I then added the cabbage (cole slaw mix) , crushed red pepper and ground ginger and cooked until mostly tender, it still had a slight crunch to it which I prefer over super soft cabbage. Once that was done I drained the excess fat off of the hamburger and added it to the pan with the rest of the ingredients and stirred. I did add a touch more soy sauce for flavor but not much.
- Turned out awesome. The hubby and son loved it. Low carb, moderate fat and moderate protein, perfect!
- Click here to view complete recipe
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Low Carb Crack Slaw Recipe dishes above can be helpful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.