The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Lemon Polenta Cake with Wild Blueberry Sauce and the Beautful City of Merano.
That’s when I noticed the simple packaging of the biological polenta. I am a stickler for natural stuff and I cannot resist simple packaging in natural colors. In other words, I grabbed it. Being used to the pre-cooked polenta, I never cooked this kind at all. I asked the signora handling the bread about it and she explained to me that it is not pre-cooked like the others and it can also be used for making cakes. Cakes. She planted a wonderful idea in my mind that day.
- 150 grams polenta flour
- 100 grams flour (00)
- 2 teaspoons lievito di birra in polvere (baking powder)
- 125 grams natural yogurt
- 150 grams sugar
- 50 grams butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 200 grams wild blueberries (regular blueberries work just fine)
- 100 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix the melted butter, yogurt, lemon juice & rind in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with sugar with a electric hand blender until the color becomes light and foamy.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the egg mixture using a spatula.
- Sift the polenta flour, flour 00 and baking powder in another bowl.
- Pour the sifted dry ingredients to the egg & yogurt mixture little by little using a spatula.
- Pour the batter in a plum cake mold that had been rubbed with butter & sprinkled with flour.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Let it cool. It can keep until the following day.
For full instructions please see : www.apronandsneakers.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Lemon Polenta Cake with Wild Blueberry Sauce and the Beautful City of Merano dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.