Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on just how to make very delicious HOMEMADE GUMDROPS dishes. The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare HOMEMADE GUMDROPS. Please follow the directions well.
Making homemade candies for Christmas is the highlight of the season for me. We love making fudge, divinity, and all sorts of treats! This easy recipe for homemade gumdrops is sure to be a new family favorite for you too!
This recipe is not only easy, but perfect for kids that want to help out. Now, you’re going to want to make two batches so that you have contrasting colors. I, obviously, chose red and green for Christmas, but any combination of colors you like will work.
- 2½ cups granulated sugar divided
- 1½ cups applesauce – no sugar added
- 6 oz Jello i.e. cherry, lime, etc.
- ½ oz unflavored gelatin 2 envelopes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Coat a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine 2 cups sugar, applesauce, Jell-O, unflavored gelatin and lemon juice in a large saucepan. Stir to combine. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute and then immediately pour into prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate until firm – about three hours should do it. I left mine in overnight.
- Cover a large cutting board with parchment paper and sprinkle with sugar.
for full recipes please see : www.momontimeout.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making HOMEMADE GUMDROPS recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.