Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely delicious Lavender Lemonade Popsicles Recipe recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook Lavender Lemonade Popsicles Recipe. Please comply with the instructions well.
4 cups water
1/4 cup culinary lavender
1/3 cup sugar
Juice of 2 large lemons
- Boil water (I just use a small pan) and steep the lavender in it for 10 minutes (I use 2 paper tea filters to make this easy. You could use a fine sieve or other kind of tea strainer as well).
- Meanwhile, juice the lemons.
- Once lavender has finished steeping in the water, remove the lavender and stir in the sugar and lemon juice until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold, leaving a little bit of room at the top of each compartment. You’ll likely find it difficult to insert the sticks right away (especially if they’re wooden sticks), so wait 2-3 hours and insert them then. Freeze popsicles for at least another 4 hours (or overnight).
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, I fill the sink with hot water and dunk the frozen part in it for about 10 seconds so they release easily. I recommend storing the popsicles in a large Ziploc rather than keeping them in the mold.
Tip: I transfer the liquid from the pan into a measuring cup so I can easily pour it into the mold.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Lavender Lemonade Popsicles @ saltandlavender.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Lavender Lemonade Popsicles Recipe dishes above can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.