Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely tasty Lasagna Stuffed Eggplant Recipe dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply need to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Lasagna Stuffed Eggplant Recipe. Please adhere to the instructions well.
- Remove Italian Sausage from casings; brown over medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine & mix ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, and garlic powder.
- Cut eggplants in half lengthwise and scoop out centers, leaving about ½ inch of flesh.
- Prepare a large baking pan by spreading 1 c. marinara sauce to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Place eggplant halves on top of sauce.
- Spoon ricotta mixture evenly into eggplant, then top with cooked sausage, remaining marinara sauce, and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Original recipe visit: Lasagna Stuffed Eggplant @ lemontreedwelling.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Lasagna Stuffed Eggplant Recipe dishes above can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn