The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins.
Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins – Donut muffins are a super soft, homemade muffins that are easy to make! These buttery treats taste just like an old fashioned donut rolled in cinnamon and sugar!
For the Muffins:
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Butter, Melted and Cooled
For the Toppings:
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin cups or line with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a small bowl beat the egg. Add the milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter and mix well to combine.
- Get Full Recipe => thesaltymarshmallow.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins recipes above can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn