The manufacturing process is really simple, you just need to follow the methods that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare KRIS KRINGLE CRINKLES.
We used Wilton Color Right food coloring to color the cookie dough. Here are the combinations that we used:
Red – 5 drops of Crimson
Green – 3 drops of Yellow and 2 drops of Blue
Keep the dough in the refrigerator between batches. The Powdered Sugar on the outside of the Kris Kringle Crinkles will bake up nicer if it is applied to refrigerated dough. Bake the cookies in a 350 degree oven for 9-10 minutes.
- 1 cup Butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Extract (or Almond, Lemon or Mint)
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 3 cups Flour (all-purpose)
- Powdered Sugar
- Cookie Sheets
- Food Scale
- Cookie Cooling Rack
- Cream the butter and sugar until completely combined.
- Add in eggs, vanilla and peppermint extract and mix until the dough is fluffy.
for full instruction please see : www.twosisterscrafting.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making KRIS KRINGLE CRINKLES dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.