The production procedure is extremely easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Grilled Spinach Stuffed Portobella Mushroom Tops.
When you are hosting a gathering, you want to put out your best dishes to impress your guests. However, it can be hard to think of new and innovative ideas each and every time. Here is a fresh, new recipe to add to your collection for your next dinner gathering. These grilled spinach stuffed Portobella mushroom tops look like they’ve been catered. But the best part? You’ll barely break a sweat making them!
These finger foods can be made in 3 quick and easy steps. First, brush the mushroom caps in some olive oil and grill them for 6 to 8 minutes. Once they are grilled, you can prepare a mixture for the stuffing made of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic, spinach, and mustard. The caps are then stuffed with this rich and creamy combination and cooked for another 10 minutes, so that the cheese can melt into the mushrooms. Now, doesn’t that make your mouth water? It’s so easy and you can be done in under 30 minutes. Now, that’s perfect for those last minute get-togethers and even for summer barbecues!
- 4 portabello mushroom caps, stems removed and scooped out
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces low fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Bush all sides of the mushroom tops with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Placed hollow side down on grill and cook for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic, spinach, and mustard. Mix well until creamy.
- Turn mushrooms over, and spoon cream cheese mixture into the mushroom. Close the lid and cook another 10 minutes, or until cheese filling is melted and mushroom is soft. Remove from grill and serve immediately.
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Grilled Spinach Stuffed Portobella Mushroom Tops dishes above can be valuable for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2017-10-11 13:07:22.