Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on just how to make really tasty Jalapeno Popper Baked Turkey Sandwiches Recipe dishes. The production process is very simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Jalapeno Popper Baked Turkey Sandwiches Recipe. Please comply with the instructions well.
1 package King’s Hawaiian Jalapeño Rolls
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 lb. deli turkey
6 large deli slices colby jack cheese
6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 large jalapeño, chopped (for less spice, remove seeds)
1 stick butter
1 tsp. cumin
½ tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
¼ c. panko bread crumbs
- Separate rolls and slice in half.
- Spread each roll with 1 tsp. cream cheese.
- Fill rolls with turkey, ½ slice cheese, bacon, and chopped jalapeños.
- Place prepared sandwiches in 9×13 inch pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and spices over low heat.
- Pour melted butter mixture over sandwiches in pan.
- Top with panko bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Jalapeno Popper Baked Turkey Sandwiches @ lemontreedwelling.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Jalapeno Popper Baked Turkey Sandwiches Recipe dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.