The production procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare FIRECRACKER CHICKEN MEATBALLS.
This is my favorite way to eat chicken meatballs. They’re spiced up with a sweet, savory, and spicy firecracker sauce. They’re tender, filled with flavor, and require minimum work!
- 1 ¾ – 2 pounds ground chicken (or turkey)
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs*
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup hot sauce (I recommend Franks)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼-½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (depending on spice preference)
- Position 2 racks near the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 475ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making FIRECRACKER CHICKEN MEATBALLS dishes above can be useful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your close friends.