The production procedure is very easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare italian herb bruschetta chicken.
Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional Bruschetta! Transform ordinary chicken into a delicious, flavourful meal!
For The Chicken:
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts halved horizontally to make 4 fillets
- 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning*
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (for cooking)
For The Topping:
- 4 Roma tomatoes finely chopped
- 1/4 of a red onion finely chopped (or 3 cloves finely chopped garlic)
- 4 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- ½ cup freshly shaved parmesan cheese
- Balsamic Glaze: (you can use store bought, or this recipe)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar (OPTIONAL)
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning, garlic and salt.
- Heat oil in a grill pan or skillet, and sear chicken breasts over medium-high heat until browned on both sides and cooked through (about 6 minutes each side).
- Remove from pan; set aside and allow to rest.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making italian herb bruschetta chicken recipes over can be helpful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2018-03-30 11:46:45.