Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on how to make really yummy How to Make Mini Chocolate Pudding Parfaits recipes. The production process is really easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare How to Make Mini Chocolate Pudding Parfaits. Please follow the guidelines well.
Things You’ll Need
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups 2 percent milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 6 to 7 (approximately 6 ounces) chocolate graham crackers
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 ounce bittersweet chocolate, finely grated
- 3 large resealable freezer bags
- 6 (5 ounce) parfait glasses
Step 1: Make the Chocolate Pudding
- In a large sauce pan, whisk the sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder and salt until they are well combined. While continuously whisking, slowly add the milk to the dry ingredients and break up any lumps that form. Add the egg yolks and continue whisking until the mixture is smooth.
- Turn the heat to “medium” and cook the pudding until it starts to thicken and the bubbles have to fight their way to the surface. Then, turn the heat off and strain the pudding through a fine mesh sieve and into a large bowl. Add the two tablespoons of cubed butter and stir until it’s melted into the pudding. Finally, place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding to prevent a skin from forming, and place the bowl in the refrigerator.
Step 2: Prepare the Chocolate Crumbs
- Place the chocolate graham crackers in a large resealable bag. Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound the graham crackers to break them up into very small pieces. Transfer the crumbs into a small bowl and combine them with four tablespoons of melted butter.
Step 3: Make the Whipped Cream
Read more please visit : www.ehow.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making How to Make Mini Chocolate Pudding Parfaits dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.