The production process is really easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook HAWAIIAN PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES.
- 2 C all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 C shortening
- 1 1/4 C sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp imitation almond extract (safest for our nut allergy house)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 C crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 C shredded coconut, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a separate bowl, use an electric hand or stand mixer to cream shortening, sugar and extracts together. Beat in the egg until mixture is fluffy.
- Blend in the pineapple and flour mixture. Drop by teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Read more please visit : basilmomma.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making HAWAIIAN PINEAPPLE COCONUT COOKIES dishes over can be helpful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.