The production process is extremely simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Greek Burgers with Spinach, Feta, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
These healthy Greek burgers are made using ground beef mixed with spinach, feta, and sun-dried tomatoes, plus drizzled with a delicious tzatziki sauce.
For burger patties:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves chopped
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For buns and toppings:
- 4 whole-wheat sandwich buns
- 1 ounce fresh spinach leaves
- 1 to mato sliced
- 1 small shallot sliced
- 1/4 cup tzatziki sauce
- Combine and mix together all burger patty ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into 4 patties. Refrigerate patties for at least 1 hour to harden.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, or use a grill. Working in batches, drizzle the inside faces of the buns with a bit of cooking oil and place them face down on the pan. Cook until toasted, a few minutes. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Get Full Recipe => www.savorytooth.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Greek Burgers with Spinach, Feta, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes dishes above can be useful for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn