Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make extremely yummy Gnocchi Mac and Cheese recipes. The manufacturing process is really easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Gnocchi Mac and Cheese. Please follow the instructions well.
This Gnocchi Mac and Cheese recipe is rich, creamy, classic, and oh-so-comforting and delicious.
- 2 (1-pound) packages *DeLallo mini potato gnocchi or 3 (12-ounce) packages DeLallo gluten-free potato and rice gnocchi)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons butter or DeLallo extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup milk, warmed
- 1 1/4 cups freshly-grated fontina cheese
- 1 cup freshly-grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon finely-ground black pepper, or more to taste
- (optional toppings: finely-chopped fresh parsley or basil, extra Parmesan cheese)
- Cook the gnocchi in a large stockpot of generously-salted boiling water, according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, as you are waiting for the water to come to a boil and for the gnocchi to cook, make your cheese sauce. Begin by whisking the cornstarch and the vegetable/chicken stock together in a small bowl until the cornstarch is completely dissolved. Set aside. (Be sure that the stock is room temperature or cooler, otherwise the cornstarch will not dissolve.)
- Get Full Recipe => www.gimmesomeoven.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Gnocchi Mac and Cheese dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn