Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely tasty Gluten Free Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart recipes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to comply with the approaches that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Gluten Free Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart. Please adhere to the directions well.
This divine Chocolate Tart Recipe is made with a gluten free crust! Best dessert we’ve made all winter!
The crust is made out of gluten free chocolate graham crackers. This provides a crisp crumbly contrast to the oozing salted caramel center that melts in your mouth.
This Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart is to die for, you guys. We tried something similar not long ago at a restaurant, and I haven’t stopped thinking about it since.
- 5 ounces chocolate graham crackers gluten free
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup**
- Flake salt, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the chocolate graham crackers in the food processor. Pulse the crackers into fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter into the food processor and pulse again until well combined.
- Press the chocolate crumbs, firmly and evenly, into a 9-10 inch tart pan. Make sure to press the crumbs up the sides. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place sugar and water into a medium sauce pot for the caramel filling. Fit a candy thermometer on the edge of the pot, and turn the burner on medium-high. Bring the sugar to a boil and let it simmer until it turns dark and reaches between 330-350 degrees F. The color should be somewhere between a medium brown and a dark brown. Do not stir the sugar syrup, but swirl the pot on occasion. Once your desired color is reached, immediately take it off the heat. *Lighter colored sugar offers a lighter caramel taste. Whereas dark syrup creates a bold deep caramel flavor.
- While the sugar is boiling place the heavy cream, butter, vanilla, and salt in a microwave-safe boil. Warm the ingredients for 1-2 minutes in the microwave, until the butter melts. Then stir well. (This can also be done on the stovetop.) Once the syrup is taken off the heat, quickly whisk the cream mixture into the caramelized syrup, until very smooth.
- Pour the caramel filling into the baked tart crust. Tap it on the counter gently to remove bubbles. Then place the tart in the refrigerator to set. Allow at least 30 minutes of chill time, before adding the ganache layer.
- For the chocolate ganache, break the chocolate into pieces and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Pour the cream and corn syrup over the chocolate. Heat in the microwave, in one minute increments, until the chocolate is melted and stirs smoothly into the cream. (This can also be done on the stovetop.) **The corn syrup is optional. It makes the ganache shiny, but it not necessary for flavor or texture.
- Pour the chocolate ganache evenly over the top of the caramel filling. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate to the edges. Place in the refrigerator and chill for at least one hour. Then sprinkle the top with salt flakes.
- You can keep the tart in the fridge. However for best cutting results, I like to keep the tart in the freezer. For neat edges, lift the tart out of the ring and cut the pieces while frozen. Thaw the pieces on dessert plates for 15 minutes before serving. This Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart can be made up to a week in advance!
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Gluten Free Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart dishes above can be valuable for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn