The production process is really easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook German Chocolate Fudge Pie.
Oh my! Talk about decadent and delicious. If you love German chocolate cake, you are going to love this German Chocolate Fudge Pie.
This rich, fudge-like pie, is topped with classic homemade coconut pecan frosting, just like a German chocolate cake would be.
The chocolate filling is loaded with semi-sweet chocolate chips and pecans, and tastes a lot like a dense, chewy brownie.
And the frosting! It was hard not to eat it all with a spoon. The recipe does make a generous amount of frosting though, so feel free to sample a few bites.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until well blended. Stir in flour, and cocoa until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and spread evenly. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting by stirring together the condensed milk, egg yolks, and butter in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly until thick and bubbly.
- Read more please visit : letsdishrecipes.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making German Chocolate Fudge Pie dishes over can be helpful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-09 21:41:45.