Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make really yummy BAKERY STYLE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK MUFFINS RECIPE dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook BAKERY STYLE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK MUFFINS RECIPE. Please comply with the instructions well.
The key for perfect doomed muffin is the amount of leavening agent you add in this. It should be slightly more than the regular recipes. This muffin recipe is just perfect, you can add chocolate chips and nuts in this as well. Will soon share a separate recipe for that as well..
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1 1/4 cup / 150 grams
- Cocoa Powder – 1/3 cup / 35 grams
- Sugar – 3/4 cup / 150 grams (you can reduce it to 1/2 cup)
- Baking Powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tblspn
- Oil – 1/3 cup / 80 ml
- Milk – 1/2 cup / 120 ml
- Chocolate – 1 cup cut into cubes
- (My 1 cup measures 240 ml)
- Preheat oven to 190 degree C. Line a muffin tray with cupcake cases and set aside.
- In a bowl take maida, cocoa, salt, baking powder and mix it well.
- Take egg and sugar in a bowl and beat for a min.
- Now add in milk, vanilla, oil and whisk till combined.
- Add in flour mix in and fold gently. Dont over mix the batter.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and fold into the batter.
- Now use a icecream scoop and scoop the batter into the muffin cases. Fill right to the top,
- Top with some more chocolate chunks.
- Now bake it in oven for 15 to 20 mins. Insert a toothpick to check whether the cake is done. If it comes out clean then it is baked.
For full instructions please see : www.yummytummyaarthi.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making BAKERY STYLE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHUNK MUFFINS RECIPE recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-11-09 20:29:11.