The production process is very simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook FRENCH TOAST ROLL-UPS.
These French Toast Roll-Ups have cream cheese, fruit, or whatever fillings you like rolled up in cinnamon sugar bread.
We had a rough weekend. Without getting into too much detail, my baby girl had a stomach bug and my husband had food poisoning from a local fast food joint. Our washing machine was on overload.
After a full day out of commission I joked to my husband that he might have to cancel his golf tee time the following day.
But imagine that, he squeaked out the energy to make it. Amazing. I guess you could say I’m in need of a little relaxation. A pedicure might not hurt either.
Mother’s Day can not come soon enough. If you’re pampering the mom in your life this weekend, fix her these French Toast Roll-Ups. They look gourmet and melt in your mouth.
I ate 7 out of the 8 of them just to make sure.
And if you love these, you’ll love this Lemon Blueberry Crescent Ring and this Blueberry Croissant Puff.
Just take regular soft white bread and cut the crusts off.
Using a rolling pin, flatten the pieces out.
Place whatever filling you like inside towards the end of the piece of bread. I love softened cream cheese topped with diced strawberries.
Nutella with strawberries is really good too.
Roll those babies up.
Dip them in an egg/mixture just like you would regular French toast.
As soon as you’ve browned them in a skillet roll them in some cinnamon/sugar.
8 slices white sandwich bread
softened cream cheese , diced strawberries, or Nutella
3 tablespoons milk
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon
butter , for greasing the pan
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
- Place about 1-2 teaspoons of your chosen filling 1 inch from one end of the bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread. I really like cream cheese with diced strawberries as one combination and Nutella with diced strawberries as another combination.
- In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs and milk until well combined.
- In a separate shallow bowl mix the sugar with the cinnamon.
- Heat a skillet set over medium heat and melt a tablespoon of butter.
Read More,Please Visit : www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com