Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make extremely delicious Enchilada-Stuffed Grilled Portobello Mushrooms dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have written on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Enchilada-Stuffed Grilled Portobello Mushrooms. Please follow the instructions well.
4 portobello mushrooms
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup corn kernels
½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup enchilada sauce
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon flour
1 cup mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons chives
- Pre-heat your barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Using a small spoon, scoop the gills out of the mushrooms.
- Brush mushroom exteriors with olive oil and place on a large plate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the enchilada sauce, salt and flour until no lumps remain.
- Spoon around 2 tablespoons of corn and black beans into each mushroom. Drizzle with the sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
- Grill over direct heat (on a veggie grilling plate, or directly on clean grill) for 5-6 minutes, until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve with a side salad.
- Heat oven to 450°F. Bake for 5-10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and mushrooms are softened (but not mushy).
Original Recipes visit: Enchilada-Stuffed Grilled Portobello Mushrooms @ sweetpeasandsaffron.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the guidelines for making Enchilada-Stuffed Grilled Portobello Mushrooms dishes over can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-03-24 09:37:28.