The production process is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare EGGNOG TRUFFLES.
I’m not sure why I love egg nog so much, but I really look forward to it all year long. Maybe it’s because they make you wait all year to have it.
The other day I went to a potluck Christmas party, and my friend brought these truffles. Seriously, I could have died and gone straight to heaven.
They are like big, tasty glass of eggnog with every bite. I begged her for the recipe, and she finally let me have it – and she told me I could share it with you.
- 1 lb (16-oz) white chocolate, divided (I used bakers chocolate)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon imitation rum extract
- In a small bowl, cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar, nutmeg, and rum extract.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt 1/2 lb (8 oz) of the white chocolate for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave, stir, and repeat in 30 second intervals until the chocolate is completely smooth.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours or until chilled and slightly more firm.
- Melt the remaining chocolate.
For full instructions please see : www.sixsistersstuff.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making EGGNOG TRUFFLES dishes over can be helpful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-09-13 20:27:14.