The production process is really simple, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare COCONUT CREAM PIE CUPCAKES.
Today is National Coconut Cream Pie Day, but instead of making a coconut cream pie, I decided to turn the classic pie into cupcakes!
Here’s the thing, I’m not a fan of coconut…at all. There’s been a few instances where I hated a certain flavour/food, but once I added it to a baked good, I fell in love. For example, this banana bread. I still hate bananas, but I ate that entire loaf because it was incredible and made the banana taste more appealing to me.
Unfortunately, I can’t say the same for coconut. No matter what form it’s in, I just can’t seem to enjoy the coconut flavour and especially not the texture. That being said, the recipes I make are mostly for my readers so I won’t let my personal tastes affect the recipes I share with you guys. So if you’re a coconut lover, this ones for you!
COCONUT CUSTARD FILLING:
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 and 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp pure coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 and ½ cups All purpose flour
- 1 and ½ cups granulated Sugar
- 1 and ½ teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large Eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Pure Coconut Extract
- ⅓ cup Vegetable oil
- ½ cup buttermilk, room temperature
- ½ cup coconut milk, room temperature
- 1 recipe of my Dreamy Coconut Buttercream Frosting
- 1 cup toasted coconut
FOR THE COCONUT CUSTARD FILLING:
- Sift sugar, cornstarch and salt into a medium bowl and whisk together. Add egg yolks and whisk until combined and smooth.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the coconut milk and heavy cream. Heat over medium heat until mixture begins to simmer.
- Once coconut milk mixture begins to simmer, immediately remove from heat and slowly pour a little bit into the egg mixture while whisking constantly to temper the eggs.
- Slowly pour the remaining milk mixture into the egg mixture while whisking constantly.
- Pour the entire mixture back into the saucepan and return to medium heat. and cook, stirring constantly until the mixture is thickened and begins to boil, 3-5 minutes. Mixture should coat the back of a spoon. Allow to boil for an additional 30 seconds.
- Read more please visit : www.queensleeappetit.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making COCONUT CREAM PIE CUPCAKES recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.