Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on just how to make really delicious Easy Christmas Tree Brownies recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to cook Easy Christmas Tree Brownies. Please follow the guidelines well.
These Christmas Tree Brownies are SO EASY and they look adorable! The icing hardens, so they travel well and make a great treat for a Christmas party!
- 1 box Brownie Mix
- 1 tub white vanilla icing
- Green food colouring
- Small round sprinkles
- Small star sprinkles
- Candy canes
- Line an 8″x8″ baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions and bake as directed.
- Allow brownies to completely cool, approximately 1.5 hours.
- Remove the brownies from the pan, and cut into triangles. (Cut in three rows, then cut in alternating diagonals, as in the photo shown above).
- Unwrap the candy canes, and use a sharp knife to gently cut/break the candy canes into 1.5″ long pieces.
- Press the sharper end of the candy cane into the bottom of the brownie triangles.
- Spoon out approximately ½ of the tub of icing into a bowl.
- Add green food colouring until you’re happy with the colour.
- Spoon the green icing into a zip lock bag.
- Seal the bag and cut off a small corner of the bag with sharp scissors.
- Starting at the top of the brownie triangles, gently squeeze out the icing in a curvy zigzag as you go down the tree.
- Add your favourite sprinkles and a small star sprinkle at the top.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Easy Christmas Tree Brownies dishes over can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn