The production process is extremely simple, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Nutella Stuffed Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie (Pizookie).
- ½ cup light butter (or your spread of choice), softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup natural sweetener (or your sugar of choice: white, coconut, raw, castor, etc)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour (light spelt)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark/semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup nutella, melted (or this Refined Sugar-Free Nutella Spread!)
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Nutella Stuffed Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie (Pizookie) recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.