The production procedure is really easy, you just require to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Easy Cherry Turnovers.
These sweet little breakfast pastries are not only easy to make, but they’re the perfect blend of buttery pastry dough, tart cherries and sweet, creamy glaze. Enjoy!
2 cans store-bought crescent rolls
1-1.5 cups cherry pie filling
1 cup confectioners sugar
2 Tablespoons heavy cream (or milk or half & half)
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to temperature specified on crescent roll package. (Ours was 375 degrees F).
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- Place a heaping tablespoon or so of cherry pie filling at the wide end of each crescent roll, and gently roll it up.
- Place on baking sheet, and bake according to package directions, 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- While baking, prepare the glaze.
- Combine confectioners sugar, cream and vanilla in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- For full instructions please visit Easy Cherry Turnovers @ lemon-sugar.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Easy Cherry Turnovers dishes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn