The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Asian Vegetable Noodle Soup.
This Asian Vegetable Noodle Soup is full of healthy veggies, protein packed tofu and gluten free noodles. The perfect vegan meal for the cold season.
- 8 cups water
- 2 tbsp better than bouillon no beef flavor*
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp white miso
- 1 tsp sriracha or more to taste
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- 1/2 yellow onion julienned
- 1 bundle bok choy whites and greens separated and diced into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups white mushrooms sliced
- 1 package firm tofu drained and cut in squares
- 1 package shirataki fettuccine noodles drained and rinsed**
- Optional Toppings: green onion, jalapeño, red pepper flakes
- Add water, bouillon, soy sauce, ginger, miso and sriracha to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Add garlic, onion, mushrooms and bok choy to pot and cook for 5 minutes. Carefully add tofu and noodles to pot and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed. Ladle soup into bowls and add optional toppings.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Asian Vegetable Noodle Soup dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.tn