The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to prepare Dutch Apple Pie Cheesecake Bars Recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch square pan. Line with parchment paper(optional).
- Combine the melted butter and crust mix in a small bowl and stir untill uniform.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan forming an even layer.
- Bake for 14 minutes. Remove from oven when done.
- Beat cream cheese and filling mix until smooth. Add eggs, one a time, mixing until combined. Scrape down mixing bowl as needed.
- Pour the cheesecake over the hot crust.
- Toss chopped apples with sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium size bowl. Make sure apples are thoroughly coated.
- Evenly spoon the apples on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Add all of the streusel ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the largest pieces are the size of a pea or smaller.
- Carefully spread the streusel layer over the top of the apples making sure it gets in and around the apple pie layer.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and only the center of the pan wiggles when it is gently shaken.’
- Let bars cool at room temperature for one hour. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for at least 3 hours (or overnight) before cutting squares and serving.
- Top with caramel sauce if desired.
Original recipe and more pictures visit: Dutch Apple Pie Cheesecake Bars @ momontimeout.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Dutch Apple Pie Cheesecake Bars Recipe recipes above can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn